Sunday, October 15, 2023

Read Diligently About Marketing Science and Learn About Web Optimization

 Read Diligently About Marketing Science and Learn About Web Optimization


I am now reading more diligently about marketing after the TikTok shop has been closed. I want to be more diligent in reading about digital marketing, internet marketing. I am increasingly aware that we must be more diligent in building the various social media that we have had. This is because of various social media are useful for bringing in money which is beneficial for ourselves.

For TikTok, there can be lots of sales because mothers like to gather there. those who have control over money in various households. so they have the power to buy. they also have a need to make money. because their household needs require money.

In the end, they sell at the tiktok shop. The decision to stop the tiktok shop, forced them to move to the orange shop and the green shop. But this transition does not go smoothly, there is still confusion that they feel about the differences between orange and green shops.


认真阅读营销科学并了解网络优化


TikTok 商店关门后,我现在更加努力地阅读有关营销的内容。 我想更加勤奋地阅读有关数字营销、网络营销的内容。 我越来越意识到,我们必须更加努力地建立我们拥有的各种社交媒体。 这是因为各种社交媒体有助于赚钱,这对我们自己有利。

对于 TikTok 来说,销量可能会很高,因为妈妈们喜欢聚集在那里。 那些控制各个家庭金钱的人。 所以他们有能力购买。 他们也有赚钱的需要。 因为他们的家庭需要需要钱。

最后在抖音店里卖。 关闭抖音店的决定迫使他们搬到了橙色店和绿色店。 但这种转变并不顺利,他们对橙色和绿色商店之间的差异感到困惑。

Smartphone Display

Smartphone Display There are several types of screens in smartphones on the market today: LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) IPS-LCD (I...